(see Student Code of Conduct for more information)
- All elementary school students who are absent will be marked “unexcused” (“U”) until the parent/guardian notifies the school in writing and justifies the absence.
- Failure to do so within three (3) school days will cause the absence to be recorded as “unexcused”. In the case of excessive or extended absences, upon request of the principal or designee, a parent will provide documentation (doctor’s statement) of a student’s illness.
- After three (3) unexcused absences the school shall contact the home (or work place) of the parent/guardian to determine the reason for the absence.
To Report an Absence:
- Call the school office at 727-774-3100.
- Send a note to school with the students name, date of absence, and reason for absence.
- Submit an absence form.